Conflict of Interest Index
The Office of Research will be closed during the UC Irvine Winter Administrative Recess (December 24, 2013 through January 1, 2014).
Please be mindful of this closure when planning the submission of disclosures for the January 2, 2014 deadline.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Conflict of Interest Administrator Nadia Wong at 824-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHS Revised Regulations on FCOI
On August 24, 2012, the Public Health Service Revised Regulations on Financial Conflict of Interest will take effect. The regulations address the disclosure, review, approval, reporting, management and public disclosure of any FCOI held by Investigators who are engaged in PHS funded research or those sponsors adopting the PHS regulations. For more information, please see:
- PHS final rule
- Summary of Major Changes
- Disclosure of Financial Interests & Management of Conflict of Interest, Public Health Service Research Awards Policy (UC Policy)
- Disclosure of Financial Interests Related to Public Health Service Sponsored Projects for Promoting Objectivity in Research (UCI Policy)
- UCI Flowchart for PHS Procedures
- Campus Guidance
Please visit the OR Calendar for all COIOC deadlines and meeting dates.
- What is Conflict of Interest?
- Conflict of Interest Summary
- Reasons to Disclose
- Potential Risks
- Review and Management
- About the Conflict of Interest Oversight Committee
Policy & Procedures
- All Principal Investigators
- Clinical Investigators
- UC Discovery Program
- Case Studies
- Financial Disclosure in Research Publications & Presentations
- UC Office of the President Guidance on Institutional Conflict of Interest in Research
References & Tools